Sunday 15 July 2012

Lovely Leggings

Leggings are basically a more comfortable alternative to jeans, and unlike most trousers come in hundreds of styles and colours at pretty reasonable prices. I am just going to show you five of my favourites x


I am absolutely in love with the ying and yang leggings, i also managed to find them for 4.99 on ebay, absolute bargain!
The black milk dollar leggings have been on my want list for ages and they recently came into stock, if you're willing to invest, they are beautiful quality and i guarantee you will get compliments wherever you go. ( I often get stopped when I wear a similar pair).

Although these topshop tie dye leggings are reasonable-ish, there are plenty of rip offs on ebay, if you just type in "tie dye leggings". They look great with a black tee, if you're into grunge.

You cannot go wrong with aztec print. It is everywhere! It looks great with a simple vest top and leather jacket or jumper combo. I love these colourful blue ones but a simple black and white pair can turn into a great wardrobe staple.

Finally wet look leggings. These are brilliant with everything and are seen on basically every fashion forward celebrity. You have to get the right fit and quality, cheap wet look leggings are not great. I love saving money but after seeing some in tesco, i have definitely been put off.. These ones from Very are a very reasonable price for this style of leggings

Enjoy x




No comments:

Post a Comment