Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Five Fav Maxis (Number 1)

Maxi skirts can be dressed up or down. It takes a bit of confidence to wear a maxi but when pulled off, look really chic. The aim of a maxi is to accentuate your waist and make you look taller.
I personally love Maxis (when I find them long enough) and as long as you get a flattering style and cut then they look so elegant. To try and add a bit of an edge to Maxis, I pair them with boots or studded shoes and a leather biker jacket.

Anyway, here is the first of my five fav Maxis.

Enjoy

x

Chiffon Maxi Skirts:

The black chiffon Maxi Skirt is found almost everywhere, river island, dorothy perkins. I especially like the split up the side in the one from river island though.
You can buy it with the underskirt or simply the black chiffon skirt. If you buy just the overskirt you can choose any print to go underneath. American apparel do a lovely choice of colours, not just black but if your budget is smaller then zara, h&m or asos marketplace are the places to look.
Ebay offers the same style of skirt for less than £10 but I can't say what the quality will be like.
AB MAXI[6]



Miss selfridge do an amazing lilac side split maxi skirt in lilac. I have had my eye on it for ages and now its in the sale for £22 I am very tempted to snap it up! It won't last long so if you like the look of it, I would hurry before they all sell out..






American apparel chiffon maxi skirt and the colours it comes in:



Some examples of how to wear the black maxi:


picture 1[5]










No comments:

Post a Comment