Monday 16 July 2012

Style Steal

STYLE STEAL: Camo Jacket


The camo jacket is a massive trend, seen on celebs such as Alexa Chung and Fearne Cotton. It looks great over a lacey dress or with the wet look leggings featured in my last post. 

Last time I was in Urban Outfitters, I loved their Urban Renewal Jacket, but for nearly £50 I wasn't convinced. After some searching I have discovered almost an identical jacket for £14.99!! I have since ordered from this website and the products are great value and nice quality. www.fu-kit.com supplies all kinds of camo/army jackets for a fraction of the cost.
                                                                                                          Urban Outfitters- £48































                                                             Fu-kit: £14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment